- Award-winning design inspired by RPM 1.3 Genie
- 10" S-Shape multi-layer tonearm
- Decoupled motor drives heavy MDF sandwich platter
The EISA Award winning RPM 3 Carbon turntable takes the RPM 1 Carbon design and improves on almost every aspect to elevate the performance to another level.
The new 10" tonearm is a carbon fibre/aluminium resin construct, made using special heat and pressure treatments. The result of this new design is a tonearm that is more solid and anti-resonant than ever before at this price, while maintaining a light weight for improved cartridge tracking. The RPM 3 Carbon tonearm is supplied with a pre-fitted Ortofon 2M Silver cartridge and a new magnetic anti-skate mechanism. The supplied counterweight also utilises TPE damping in the form of an anti-resonant ring around the fixing point. This 10" S-Shape tonearm was designed specifically for the RPM 3 Carbon, and its ability is far above the turntable's attractive price tag.
The completely decoupled motor is based upon the same design as the 1 Xpression Carbon, running off an AC generator that's powered by an external DC power supply. As with the RPM 1 Carbon, the motor drives a thick, high-gloss MDF platter - except with the RPM 3 Carbon, the platter is topped with a layer of melted vinyl, providing a perfect playback platform without the need for an additional mat. The platter's inverted main bearing utilises a ceramic ball, mounted onto a high-mass base plate, which enables a fluid and consistent platter rotation with minimal rumble.
Available in Red, White or Black high gloss finishes, the RPM 3 Carbon is a turntable package that offers truly phenomenal value for money.
- Precision belt drive turntable with decoupled synchronous motor
- PCB-controlled motor with highly precise speed stability
- Vinyl-topped MDF sandwich platter
- Inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball
- High-mass base plate beneath main bearing controls resonances
- 10” S-Shape carbon fibre/aluminium tonearm
- Magnetic anti-skate system
- Counterweight with TPE damping
- Pre-fitted Ortofon 2M Silver cartridge
- Three high-gloss finished available
- Dust cover available as optional extra
Ortofon 2M Silver Stylus
||Ortofon 2M Silver
||33 / 45 RPM (Manual)
||No (Optional Extra)
||9V Decoupled Tower
||300mm Sandwich-Type (1.6kg)
|Wow & Flutter:
|Signal to Noise:
|Effective Tonearm Length:
|Effective Tonearm Mass:
||0 - 25mN
||15V / 800mA DC
||5W Max. / <0.5W Standby
||447 x 118 x 373mm