- Perfect companion for RPM 3 Carbon
- Inert material avoids resonances
- Creates new turntable aesthetic
Acrylic is a popular material in high-end turntables. Not only does it offer a great visual appeal, it also has superlative sonic capabilities well-suited to audiophile systems.
The Acryl-IT RPM 3 Carbon upgrade platter for the RPM 3 Carbon turntable delivers an improved sound performance compared to the regular MDF platter. Acrylic is acoustically inert, and offers no colouration inside the audible frequency band for a pure, true-to-life audio performance.
Acrylic is an ideal platform for vinyl records, so for optimal performance the Acryl-IT RPM 3 Carbon is used without a turntable mat.
- Perfect upgrade for the RPM 3 Carbon
- Delivers improved sound performance
- Ideal replacement for standard platter
- Inert material greatly reduces resonances
- Centre indentation to accommodate record labels
- Can be used with clamps like the Pro-Ject Clamp-IT
- Improves the overall turntable aesthetic
Free 3-5 day delivery on all orders within the UK with no minimum spend
12 Month Guarantee
12 month guarantee on all products for your peace of mind
Best price promise
We beat or match any price on the whole range at Joe Audio