The Nagaoka MP-500 phonograph cartridge offers the highest musical and creative expression of the new MP series. It expertly extracts and reproduces with vivid, colorful and dimensional clarity what others miss. Meet our little friend - the Nagaoka MP-500 phonograph cartridge - the master of the grooves.
The time for the stylus replacement JN-P500 varies depending on how often and how it is used. For general use at home the expected time is between 150-200 hours which by then the stylus will begin to wear and the tone quality starts to deteriorate. It is recommend to replace the stylus as early as possible so you can enjoy clear music and cause no damage to the disc grooves.
- Exclusive super rigid body for ultra resonance and superb fidelity
- Superfine line contact diamond stylus
- Powerful samarium cobalt magnet
- Low-mass, high strength boron cantilever
- Carbon fiber reinforced plastic shoe
- Anti ferrous magnetic perm-alloy shield casing
||Superfine line contact diamond
||1kHz, 5cm/sec: 3mV
||20Hz - 25kHz
||8.5 x 10-6cm/dyne
|Tracking force range:
|| 1.3 - 1.8g