Nagaoka JNP-500 is the original replacement stylus for Nagaoka MP-500 phono cartridge. It also replaces discontinued MP-50 Boron Stylus and can be used as an upgrade for Nagaoka cartridges MP-30, MP-300, TS-10.
The time for the stylus replacement varies depending on how often and how it is used. For general use at home the expected time is between 150-200 hours which by then the stylus will begin to wear and the tone quality starts to deteriorate. It is recommend to replace the stylus as early as possible so you can enjoy clear music and cause no damage to the disc grooves.
- Exclusive super rigid body for ultra resonance and superb fidelity
- Superfine line contact diamond stylus
- Powerful samarium cobalt magnet
- Low-mass, high strength boron cantilever
- Carbon fiber reinforced plastic shoe
- Anti ferrous magnetic perm-alloy shield casing
||Superfine line contact diamond
||1kHz, 5cm/sec: 3mV
||20Hz - 25kHz
||8.5 x 10-6cm/dyne
|Tracking force range:
|| 1.3 - 1.8g