- Affordable, compact vinyl record cleaning machine
- Clean records quickly and efficiently to improve their life and sound
- Luxury materials throughout including the aluminium chassis
Pro-Ject’s RCM range is designed to motivate more and more people to buy both new and used records, expanding collections around the world. A good vacuum cleaner is a proven essential tool for not just record preservation, but also for maximum fidelity and enjoyment of your analogue music.
The VC-E2 is supplied with Pro-Ject’s Wash it 2 cleaning solution. Wash it 2 is a ready-to-use mixture, where the concentrated cleaning fluid is pre-mixed with demineralized water in an optimum ratio to achieve a perfectly clean record, extended vacuum motor life and ultimate convenience in use. Wash it 2 is suitable for both vinyl and shellac records, and it evaporates quickly with zero residue so you will see very little fluid building up in the RCM’s internal waste containers.
The VC-S3 is made for advanced users with bigger record collections, and more time required for proper record cleaning. The VC-E2 is designed to be easier to accommodate for smaller spaces and for those with smaller collections. The VC-E2 is further improved upon its predecessor thanks to its new improved vacuum steam outlet, redirecting all exhaust fumes away from the lower record surface. Both models are fully designed and made in Europe to the highest technical standard.
NEW improved cabinet design
NEW magnetic clamp for quicker cleaning
NEW improved vacuum steam outlet
NEW self-adhesive arm strip for better cleaning
NEW Wash it 2 cleaning fluid
- 5 mm aluminium composite panels
- Superfast & super strong cleaning
- Removes cleaning fluid residue free
- 0,5l tank for vacuumed cleaning liquid
- Completely dry record within 2 rotations
- Eco-friendly non-alcoholic cleaning fluid
- Removes static load of vinyl records
- Clamp seals record label from cleaning fluid
- Made in Europe
Please Note: Pro-Ject Record Cleaning Machines are not intended for commercial use. They are home-use products.
||Aluminium Composite Panels (0.4mm alu / 4mm PE / 0.4mm alu)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||310 x 266 x 210mm (fully assembled)
Wash-IT 2 100