- Plug and Play turntable with luxury design elements
- Premium, high-fidelity belt drive system
- Available in three output versions to suit different environments
The T1 record player boasts premium materials, stylish aesthetics, a rich, lively sound and an accessible price. It can also be accommodated into almost any environment thanks to its multiple finish options and three output versions.
The T1 is based around a stylish CNC-machined plinth featuring no plastic parts and carefully manufactured to ensure there are no hollow spaces inside, avoiding unwanted vibrations within the finished product. Mounted inside the plinth is a precision belt drive system, attached to a newly designed sub-platter, which itself is engineered to the finest tolerances for stable mounting into the stainless-steel axle/brass-bushing main bearing – the same bearing featured on the multi-award winning Essential III turntable. The sub-platter drives the new heavy, zero-resonance glass platter with absolute stability, ensuring an ideal playback surface for vinyl records.
The tonearm on the T1 is a new 8.6” model featuring a larger one-piece aluminium tube and an improved gimble bearing assembly with low-friction components for absolute accuracy in use. Mounted with an Ortofon OM 5E cartridge with elliptical diamond stylus for great sound, the tonearm is also pre-set for downforce and anti-skate settings, so there’s no need for any complicated set-up; you can get playing straight out of the box!
Finish Options and Output Versions
The T1 is available in three versions, and each version has three finish options - so you can get the exact look and features you need.
The external RCA leads supplied with T1 turntables are properly shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance phono cables, designed by Pro-Ject. All other required accessories are supplied inside the box, including a detachable dust cover.
All T1 versions are available in three high-quality finish options; Gloss Black, Matte Walnut or Matte White.
- Premium plug-and-play turntable
- Luxury design elements throughout for true hi-fi sound
- Anti-resonant sub-platter design
- Heavy 8mm, zero-resonance blasted glass platter
- CNC machined plinth in three stylish finishes
- No plastic parts where there shouldn't be
- Ortofon OM 5E cartridge with elliptical diamond stylus pre-installed
- True hi-fi tonearm pre-set for down-force and anti-skate
- Supplied with semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance Connect-IT E RCA phono cables
- Supplied with detachable dust cover with adjustable hinges
- Available in High-gloss Black, Satin White or Walnut finish
||33 / 45 RPM manual speed change (except T1 Phono SB)
|Wow & Flutter:
||Heavy 8mm, blasted-glass platter with felt mat
|Signal to noise:
|Effective arm length:
|Effective Tonearm Mass:
|Counterweight for mass:
||5 - 10g (pre-mounted)
|Tracking Force Range:
||0 - 50mN (pre-set to 17.5mN for OM 5E)
||T1: Phono level only, captive RCA leads
||T1: Captive UK mains lead
|Dimensions (W x H x D):
||415 x 100 x 335 mm