The Nagaoka MP-300H is a high-end moving magnet phono cartridge, which delivers sophistication, refinement and high definition at all audible frequencies thus making it a favorite phonograph cartridge and a must have for the true vinyl lover and enthusiast.
It is nimble on the grooves and easy on the ears so you keep on wanting to listen. The Nagaoka MP300H is an advanced technology cartridge that is destined to become a classic out of the box.
Utilising an exclusive, super-rigid body, the MP-300H delivers ultra resonance and superb fidelity and fine detail recovery, aided by a superfine polished special elliptical bonded diamond stylus and a powerful samarium cobalt magnet. The hardened-low mass, high strength boron cantilever offers impeccable tracking.
The time for the stylus replacement JN-P300 varies depending on how often and how it is used. For general use at home the expected time is between 150-200 hours which by then the stylus will begin to wear and the tone quality starts to deteriorate. It is recommend to replace the stylus as early as possible so you can enjoy clear music and cause no damage to the disc grooves.
- Exclusive super rigid body for ultra resonance and superb fidelity
- Superfine polished special elliptical bonded diamond stylus
- Powerful samarium cobalt magnet
- Hardened low-mass, high strength boron cantilever
- Carbon fiber reinforced plastic shoe
- Anti ferrous magnetic Permalloy shield casing