Nagaoka JN-P100 is the original replacement Elliptical Bonded Diamond stylus for Nagaoka MP-100 phono cartridges.
The time for the stylus replacement varies depending on how often and how it is used. For general use at home the expected time is between 150-200 hours which by then the stylus will begin to wear and the tone quality starts to deteriorate. It is recommend to replace the stylus as early as possible so you can enjoy clear music and cause no damage to the disc grooves.
- Superfine polished conical diamond bonded stylus
- Powerful samarium cobalt magnet
- Lightweight aluminum alloy cantilever
- Carbon fiber reinforced plastic shoe
- Anti ferrous magnetic perm-alloy shield casing
||Lightweight aluminium alloy
||Conical diamond with .0006 inch radius
||1kHz, 5cm/sec: 5mV
||20Hz - 20kHz
||5.5 x 10-6 cm/dyne
||18 x 10-6 cm/dyne
|Tracking force range:
||1.8g - 2.3g