- INPUTS - Selectable MM and MC input which can handle just about any cartridge. So as your vinyl system grows over time, the ZEN Phono will always keep up.
- OUTPUTS – It features a Single-ended RCA output and an additional Balanced 4.4mm Pentaconn Output for those who want to take full advantage of the balanced circuit design. Less interference – clearer sound.
- TECH PACKED – Filled with premium components such as the OV series op-amps and Panasonic ECPU and TDK C0G capacitors.
- CUSTOMIZE TO YOUR TURNTABLE SETUP – Ultra-wide gain from 36dB to 72dB
- INTELLIGENT - Subsonic analog filter which solves warp issues effectively, your Vinyl collection will love you.
You’ve invested a small fortune in your personal LP collection. You should enjoy it to the full.
The ZEN Phono is different. It has pedigree. Trickle-down know-how from AMR/iFi phono pre-amps.
First and foremost, the ZEN Phono is a serious machine. The noise floor is a whisper-quiet –90/96dB (36/60dB, BAL 2V/SE 1V, A-weighted) on MM/MC respectively.
Able to handle MM/MC cartridges from <0.25mV to >2mV, it brings true high-end performance and flexibility to the entry sector.
The ZEN Phono has the performance/features not found in many other phono stages:
i. MM/MC-36dB >72dB gain. Noise floor of –90/96 dB
ii. Balanced circuitry – unprecedented for this category
iii. Intelligent Sub-sonic filter – solves warp issues effectively
The above stunning features reflect an exhaustive design.