Crafted with precision, HIFIMAN's Sundara Closed-Back headphones are equipped with hand-assembled beechwood ear cups for an aesthetically pleasing appearance and superior noise isolation. These ear cups are designed to optimize the original recording's bass response and offer users both exceptional sound and desirable design.
A recent HIFIMAN creation, Stealth Magnet technology is an integral part of the headphone’s sonic output by significantly reducing reflections and diffractions that are detrimental to sound quality
Like the open-back version, the new Sundara Closed-Back features HIFIMAN ultra-thin Super Nano diaphragm, which is up to 80% thinner than diaphragms in more common headphones. The design results in an ultra-wide frequency response -- 6Hz-50kHz -- with sonic detail that reveals the fine points in well-recorded music.
- Closed-back version of Hifiman Sundara headphones
- Stealth-magnet technology
- Ultra-thin super nano diaphragm
- Beachwood earcups
- Ergonomic headband for maximum comfort
- Comes with detachable dual-sided 3.5mm cable is packaged with a 6.35mm adapter
- Frequency Response: : 6Hz-50kHz
- Impedance: : 20Ω
- Sensitivity: : 98dB
- Weight: : 432g
In the Box
- HiFiMan Sundara Planar Closed Back Headphones
- Detachable dual-sided 3.5mm cable with a 6.35 adapter included