- High output moving coil cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 micron elliptical stylus
- Sounds like an MC but is easy to pair with your system, like an MM
- Optimal size and mass makes it very easy to install
The Blue Point No. 2 has long set the performance standard for the savvy audiophile on a budget. Offering vinyl afficionados all the refinement and ability of a true moving coil, but delivering the output level of a moving magnet cartridge for easy system-pairing has proven too much for many cartridge manufacturers over the years, yet the Blue Point models deliver where others struggle.
The Blue Point No. 2 marries a low-mass cantilever to a powerful generator system for 2.5mV of output. It's also constructed in a way that makes it easy to install onto virtually any tonearm/headshell, making it a flexible performer that has stood the test of time.
For information retrieval, the Blue Point No. 2 uses SUMIKO's popular 0.3 x 0.7 micron elliptical stylus and boasts excellent tracking ability with enviable channel separation, for maximal musical enjoyment.
- High Output Moving Coil cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 micron Elliptical stylus
- Sound refinement of an MC with the output voltage of a typical MM design
- Low-resonance body that's easy to install to any common tonearm
- Overhead mounting design
- High output for easy matching to a phono stage
- Easy to set-up and install
|Output Voltage (@ 1kHz, 5cm/sec.):||4.0mV|
|Frequency Range (@ -3dB):||20Hz - 22kHz|
|Tracking Ability (@ 315Hz):||70μm|
|Tracking Force Range:||1.6 - 2.0g (16 - 20mN)|
|Recommended Tracking Force:||1.8g (18mN)|
|Cartridge Colour (Body / Stylus):||Black / Translucent|
Free 3-5 day delivery on all orders within the UK with no minimum spend
12 Month Guarantee
12 month guarantee on all products for your peace of mind
Best price promise
We beat or match any price on the whole range at Joe Audio