- EASY BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY - The latest Qualcomm 5100 series Bluetooth (only input) DAC supports Bluetooth 5.0TM in all current and future formats such as AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC, HWA Codec. Easily stream your favorite music in CD quality to your system from your smart phone, laptop, DAP, or any device that transmits Bluetooth. Control your music with your favorite music app, sit back and relax
- HIGH RESOLUTION AUDIO - With CD quality aptX HD AAC Bluetooth up to 24 bits / 192 kbps you will experience higher quality audio than standard Bluetooth Without the drop in quality your music will have better definition and clarity
- ANALOG OUTPUT - For an easy upgrade connect via single-ended RCA to an amp or active speakers or via 4.4mm output to amp / speakers with a balanced output
- DIGITAL OUTPUT - Use the optical and coaxial or SPDIF connections to connect to anything with a built in DAC and corresponding digital input; your TV, an AV amp or external DAC in your hi-fi set-up
- UPGRADED - The latest version of the ZEN Blue, featuring an updated Jitter Clock with over 20dB performance and an improved aerial with 80% more reach.
| Extensive jitter-eradication technologies are applied to the digital stage, including our GMT (Global Master Timing) femto-precision clock and the intelligent memory buffer.
The low-jitter crystal clock has been updated to provide >20dB better performance
The iFi Bluetooth® implementation does not use a standard SOC (System On a Chip) as seen elsewhere. It uses a combination of quality elements to extract the most from each stage.
The Qualcomm chip routes the raw, digital Bluetooth® signal to a specialised Sabre DAC chip to convert the signal from digital to analogue – any jitter is eliminated using our GMT femto-precision clock system to deliver Bluetooth® that is a cut above.
|Discrete ESS Sabre Hyperstream DAC chipset with time domain jitter eliminator, discrete oscillator and 112dB dynamic range for discerning listeners.|
|A key advantage of the ESS Sabre DAC chip is its Hyperstream architecture with integrated Time Domain Jitter Eliminator, which delivers vanishingly low distortion and a high dynamic range.|
It is a superior method to the traditional single-ended circuit approach. Balanced circuits reduce noise and crosstalk. Less Interference – clearer sound.
You normally find this set-up in products at the higher end of the price spectrum such as the Pro iCAN but iFi is now using this across its range to produce the best quality audio for all our customers.
|As with many other iFi audio products, we’ve incorporated a custom OV Series operational-amplifier. This top-notch component contributes to the extremely low noise, low distortion (0.0001%) and wide bandwidth.|
|Texas Instruments low-noise ICs offer great unity-gain bandwidth, very low noise and distortion, high output drive capability, Common-mode and Power Supply Rejection Ratios of over 100 dB, wide maximum-output-swing bandwidths and high slew rates.|
TDK C0G (Class 1 ceramic) capacitors offer high stability and low losses for resonant circuit applications.
Getting ever closer to the theoretical ideal of pure, frequency-constant capacitance, these capacitors reduce capacitor-induced distortion to vanishingly low levels.
They are pricey but are a perfect addition to our products.
|Power||DC 9V/1.8A UP to 15V/0.8A
AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
|Inputs||Wi-Fi, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac support
LAN: 5GHz/2.4GHz support
USB Storage/Hard Disk Drive
|Outputs||2 x USB3.0 ports (5Gbit/s) with Active Noise Cancellation
1 x Coaxial with S/PDIF iPurifier
|Onboard computer||64bit Quad-core ARM Cortex Microprocessor
Intelligent Ethernet switch controller
|Power Consumption||No signal ~6W
Max signal ~10W
|Dimensions||158(w) x 100(d) x 35(h) mm
6.2″ x 3.9″ x 1.4″
|Weight (Gross)||578g (1.14 lb)|
Free 3-5 day delivery on all orders within the UK with no minimum spend
12 Month Guarantee
12 month guarantee on all products for your peace of mind
Best price promise
We beat or match any price on the whole range at Joe Audio