Loving your computer audio set-up but got annoying system and power noise?
Let the iPurifier3 improve your USB audio playback experience. Computer audio often comes with annoying noise and jitter. This product is for anyone into USB audio who regularly battles with these irritating audio gremlins. So never fear, let the iPurifier3 be your system’s white knight.
The third generation and a slightly larger reincarnation of the iPurifier measures just 62 x 19 x 18mm in its new, dashing white armour and sports improved parts to enhance sonic performance even further. Both Type A and B are available. It is set up for all future PCM, DSD and DXD formats. And it’s not just better looking on the outside, it’s been improved on the inside with updated components. No need to worry about upgrading for years to come. It will improve your USB audio playback experience even faster.
iFi’s Active noise cancellation2 (ANC2) system is the key here. Emulating the way in which air defence radar technology works, it identifies noise frequencies then generates identical but opposite frequencies, which actively cancel all the incoming noise. In comparison to the Common Noise Filter, ANC decreases noise by 100 times – that’s 40dB – thereby enhancing the fidelity of background and inner resolution of audio recordings by several levels. Another core element is REbalance, which removes the DC offset in a USB audio signal to ‘re-balance’ it. This noticeably decreases the threshold of background noise and helps to achieve an overall noise reduction of 40dB on the input signal and a levelling from 100mV to 5mV on the audio band through the USB signal. Then there is REclock. Made for all downstream DACs, REclock is a ‘3-in-1’ feature that re-clocks, re-generates and repeats the USB audio data stream to eliminate jitter.
- ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION - In its 3rd generation, the iPurifier3 has a further optimised version of its much-acclaimed and award-winning ANC2 (Active Noise Cancellation2) system adapted from military radar defence technology. Emulating the way in which air defence radar technology works, iPurifier3 identifies noise frequencies then generates identical but opposite frequencies, which actively cancel all incoming noise.
- THREE IN-ONE RE-CLOCKING - Made for all downstream DACs, REclock is a ‘3-in-1’ feature that re-clocks, re-generates and repeats the USB audio data stream. It eliminates jitter so music flows better.
- QUALITY COMPONENTS - OS-CON capacitors - These have a low Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR), excellent noise reduction capability, ideal frequency characteristics and a long lifespan
- TANTALUM CAPACITORS - These polarised electrolytic capacitors have superior frequency and stability characteristics, giving them a super high volumetric efficiency.
- HIGH-PRECISION MELF RESISTORS - Metal electrode leadless face resistors have excellent accuracy, stability, reliability, and pulse load capability.