iFi was born in 2012 with one goal in mind: to produce 'ultra-fidelity' audio products that push the sonic envelope whilst still priced within the mainstream.
The iPower is an audiophile standard DC power supply. The iPower instantly improves performance with virtually any DC-powered product. With the iPower you will hear your music with more quality, detail, and clarity. It is 10x quieter than than the previous iFi low noise power supply, 20 times quieter than conventional power supplies. It is 1000x quieter than a standard stock power adapter.
The iPower is compatible with virtually any DC powered device. Match the correct voltage, polarity setup, and ensure the amperage output is sufficient. The iPower has an astonishingly low audio band noise floor of just 1uV. With an 12-Element Output Array and 6-Element Input Array the iPower delivers audiophile-quality noise suppression. The noise floor is virtually inaudible and the all important level of refinement (whether listening to an analogue or digital source) has been amplified several notches.
The iPower is light, convenient and above all, easy to travel with and works in any country in the world. iFi offers 5V, 9V ,12V and 15V versions for just about any and every DC powered device. Each comes with a set of interchangeable wall plugs to span the globe: for USA/UK/EU/AUS electrical outlets.
- POWER UPGRADE - Actively detects and removes unwanted electrical noise introduced by noisy stock wall warts or plugs to provide a steadier and more reliable direct current to your device, including turntables, media streamers, phono stages, routers, DACs, audio interfaces, and even LED lighting for studio photos
- QUIET COMFORT - Enjoy clear audio and more defined digital video with the iPower's Active Noise Cancellation, technology derived from military applications that acts similarly to noise cancelling headphones by measuring and inverting the signal from your power supply to create a super quiet noise floor and to filter out spurious frequencies introduced by common household equipment that would interfere or muddy your entertainment experience
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS - Designed to fit common devices, we include 4 different size DC barrel adapters, a center negative adapter for inverting the polarity, and a right angle adapter for when you need more flexibility (The 5 volt version comes with a DC to micro USB adapter, a DC to USB C adapter, and a DC to USB A (female) adapter for use with USB powered gear like the Raspberry Pi or Amazon Fire TV Stick). Choose the iPower that is right for your device based on your device's specifications
- UNIVERSAL TRAVEL ACCESSORY - Packaged with 4 different plug adapters that easily snap on so you can take it with you and use it anywhere in the world, including the UK, Europe and Asia, compatible with global AC voltages ranging from 100 to 240 volts
- VARIETY OF VOLTAGES AVAILABLE - iFi offers the iPower in 5V, 9V, 12V, and 15V versions to provide power options for many of the most common audiophile equipment, such as a DAC, music streamer or router, or even a guitar pedal. Choose the voltage model that is right for your device based on your manufacturer's specifications and check the amperage.
By generating a signal identical to the noise signal but in the exact opposite phase, it actively cancels all the incoming noise. ANC+ is the perfect ‘antidote’ for power supply noise, the bane of USB audio. With ANC+ the power line is filtered for audio band and RF noise. The measured noise floor of 1uV (0.000001V) is at the measurement limit of what even the most sophisticated Audio Precision equipment is capable of.
Measured on the Audio Precision 2, the iPower has an astonishingly low audio band noise floor of just 1uV! To put this into context, iFi’s previous low noise AC/DC adapter was in a class of its own at 10uV. Compared to a typical audiophile Linear Power Supply measured at 20uV, it is demonstrably clear that AMR/iFi power supply technology is unparalleled.
|Output:||5V/2.5A; 9V/2.0A; 12V/1.8A; 15V/1.2A
5.5 x 2.1mm (length: 1.8 metres/5.9 feet)
|Output plug:||5.5×2.1mm input/5.5×2.5mm output (‘C’ black)
5.5×2.1mm input/4.8×1.7mm output (‘F’ black)
5.5×2.1mm input/4.0×1.7mm output (‘G’ black)
5.5×2.1mm input/3.5×1.35mm output (‘H’ black)
5.5×2.1mm right-angled extension cable.
5.5×2.1mm input/5.5×2.5mm output; Reverse Polarity Plug (‘C’ white)
|5v version (only)||DC > micro USB cable (for Raspberry Pi or similar micro computers)|
|Weight:||155g (with cable)|
Free 3-5 day delivery on all orders within the UK with no minimum spend
12 Month Guarantee
12 month guarantee on all products for your peace of mind
Best price promise
We beat or match any price on the whole range at Joe Audio